SAP Cloud Readiness Session
Companies are looking to move their workloads to the cloud to improve productivity and lower costs. The planning before migrating to the cloud can be as important as the migration itself. It is important to assess your company’s architectural design before moving to the cloud to see how ready your organization is for the cloud. By creating a detailed plan, the cloud migration will go smoother.
In this architecture design or cloud readiness session, Syntax will partner with you to assess your cloud requirements and recommend the optimal hosting strategy for your private, public, or hybrid cloud.
During this session, Syntax will preform a thorough review of your cloud hosting requirements, objectives, and goals. We will then work with you to clearly identify what can and can’t be realized with the cloud.
What occurs during the cloud readiness session?
- Collect data and reports for your applications such as SAP EarlyWatch reports
- Establish service level agreement (SLA) requirements
- Identify business initiatives around a “cloud-first” strategy
- Determine your application and big data strategy
- Review your software and services initiatives
- Identify industry compliance requirements
- Determine data privacy requirements
- Determine data security requirements
- Request interface requirements for your SAP applications