Digital Transformation: Top 5 Trends to Watch
The better you understand today's digital transformation trends, the more you can help your business adapt in a rapidly changing market.
In this guide, you’ll see the difference between IT Transformation and Digital Transformation, digital trends of today, shifts needed for agile development, and how to navigate the choppy seas of change in your organization.
A Continuously Evolving Landscape
With the rise of cloud-based services, DevOps, and agile business practices, enterprises are confronting new challenges. Companies need to keep pace with digital transformation or risk losing out to competitors. CIOs are becoming less concerned with controlling costs and more invested in driving growth, innovation, and business agility.
The Top 5 Trends of Today
Here are the top five digital transformation trends:
- CIOs and IT teams are becoming business strategists rather than managers of operations, technology, and costs.
- The Shift to agile development.
- The rise of Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS).
- Enterprises are moving to hybrid or multi-cloud environments.
- The cybersecurity skills shortage continues to grow.