Why the Global Trend Toward the Cloud?
Cloud Computing is a simple and accessible technology solution with the power to transform the way we communicate, collaborate and do business. The interest in Cloud Computing is growing on a global scale because it offers a solution to many challenges facing organizations today.
A few advantages provided by the cloud include:
- Unlimited storage and bandwidth
- Strong foundations for business continuity planning
- High level of security against piracy and theft of information
Cloud Migration Assessment
Since the cloud is tailored to a company's specific needs, certain issues must be addressed before making the leap.
A number of potential options must be considered in order to establish the ideal environment for the current and future needs of your enterprise such as:
- What succession plans should be implemented to overcome the unexpected?
- When, and in what order should you migrate your data, applications, operations and workloads to the cloud?
- What type of cloud architecture is required (private, public or hybrid)?
In this whitepaper, you’ll find all the answers to your fundamental cloud questions.