JD Edwards is an IO hungry application that has some interesting behaviors. Learn more about solutions from Syntax and AWS that deliver extreme performance with high resiliency and high availability as well as incredible disaster recovery with low RPO/RTO allowing many customers to revert to the lower cost Oracle SE2 or SQL Server SE. And for customers who really need to scale, learn how to leverage the industry’s largest and fastest network fabric, instances, and storage.
- What questions you should ask when moving to the cloud.
- How to leverage the capabilities of AWS for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- How to ensure resilience and high performance.
- The cost benefits of moving to the cloud.
- Focus more on your business and less on your ERP/Cloud solution.