Many enterprises today are operating around the globe and around the clock, and need to manage and complex, mission-critical SAP systems in the cloud without service interruptions. In this session, Syntax and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will review High Availability (HA) configurations for SAP applications and how to accommodate for dynamic, rapid growth of your IT environment with very little to no downtime planned or unplanned outage.
3 Key Presentation Takeaways
- A common misconception about high availability in the cloud
- Infrastructure vs. application high availability: what’s the difference?
- What you should think about when designing your maximum availability architecture
- Ekrem Hatip: Senior SAP Solutions Architect, Syntax
- Bill Timm: SAP Solutions Architect, Amazon Web Services