Digital transformation has accelerated the migration of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as JD Edwards EnterpriseOne (JDE E1) to cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) to achieve scalability, high availability, economical and flexible data storage solutions, security, and dependable disaster recovery.
Cloud mature systems like JDE E1 enable enterprises to tap into the full power of AWS for data transformation. By moving to AWS, companies gain a distinct advantage when it comes to unlocking the full potential of data, including ERP data.
With an emphasis on straight-forward, cost-effective solutions with practical business impact, this webinar will dispel the myths of leveraging innovative technologies such as machine learning (ML) and the internet of things (IoT) to drive business value from data and provide next steps to use the cloud as a platform for innovation.
- How JD Edwards EnterpriseOne has matured for operating in the cloud
- Using Amazon Web Services to unlock the full potential of your business data
- Dispelling the myths of data transformation – using modern analytics and analysis tools for real business impact
- JD Edwards and AWS – using the cloud as a path to data transformation
- Allen Jacot, Solution Architect - Syntax
- Hugues Clouatre, Senior Partner Solutions Architect - AWS
- Craig Kelly, VP Business Intelligence - Syntax