On May 1, 2021, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile enterprise applications went into sustaining support. These applications are no longer available from the Apple Store or Google Play. Any application developed on the Oracle Application Framework (MAF) is no longer certified by Oracle.
What does this mean for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers? There are a variety of front-end mobility tools available like Oracle Visual Builder, Flutter, and many others. Also, the Orchestrator can be used to connect to JDE E1 logic and data.
Despite the change in support, companies have many choices when it comes to creating mobile applications to support their JD Edwards EnterpriseOne systems. This on-demand webinar focuses on the current state of mobility applications and the tools, technologies, and functionality available to fulfil your mobile application needs.
- The current state of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne mobile applications
- Tools available to create JDE E1 mobile applications
- Orchestrator and JDE E1 mobile applications
- JDE E1 mobile applications - live demonstration
- Allen Jacot, Solution Architect, Syntax