Why You Should Care about the Hybrid Cloud
IDC, an analyst firm, says “cloud adoption is not a destination. It’s a journey with tremendous rewards for those who are willing to face daunting challenges on this path of digital transformation. The Holy Grail in cloud computing is a frictionless, hybrid multi-cloud that provides consistent experience and unified management across multiple public clouds, private clouds, and even traditional infrastructure.”
At the end of the day, companies want to work with a partner that makes the IT infrastructure transparent to them and provides a cost-effective and flexible solution so they can focus on their business capabilities.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll learn:
- What factors to consider when choosing between various hybrid cloud options, including SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and private cloud.
- What you need to be thinking about to effectively manage the availability, performance, flexibility, and security of a true hybrid cloud portfolio.
- Two key areas of investment to plan for in 2021 that have increased visibility due to COVID-19.
- Critical capabilities HPE is delivering to improve security and manageability of hybrid infrastructure.
- New HPE solutions to deliver public cloud capabilities in a private cloud environment.
- Joe Vidal, Chief Technologist, HPE
- Marc Caruso, Chief Architect, Syntax