Cybercriminal organizations are going straight to your mission-critical ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle E-Business Suite, and JD Edwards when they break into your network. They can make millions of dollars from one attack. It’s no longer a question of “if” but “when” your company will be attacked. Are you ready? With the rise of ransomware attacks that can take enterprises completely down on a Sunday morning, cybersecurity is more important than ever.
With the growing cybersecurity talent shortage, a need for a 24/7 security operations center (SOC) to monitor unusual activity, and compliance providing a false sense of security, companies are under pressure to ensure data breaches are quickly remediated when they happen.
In this panel discussion, you'll learn about:
- The latest on emerging cybersecurity threats
- The importance of vulnerability management, and endpoint detection and response
- The key steps to take before and after a ransomware attack happens to you
- Matthew Rogers: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Americas, Syntax
- Ben Carr: Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Qualys
- Serge Bertini: Canada Country Manager, CrowdStrike