Originally delivered at INFOCUS Deep Dive – October 20, 2021
In this session, a Syntax solution architect discusses the benefits of running your JD Edwards implementation on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and how public cloud platforms can provide higher availability, security, flexibility, and performance for your entire ERP estate. Regardless of which JD Edwards version you are on, we will show you options for migrating in a “lift-and-shift” or “move-and improve” paradigm, give you an appreciation for the level of effort involved, and how to justify a move to the business. We will end the session with some examples of how customers are using OCI platform solutions to modernize their application stacks for things like analytics, integration, and IoT.
- Understand the benefits of running your JD Edwards platform on OCI and learn the methods of migrating JD Edwards and which option is right for your organization
- Learn how to leverage OCI for hybrid scenarios for disaster recovery and project use
- Learn the methods of migrating JD Edwards and which option is right for your organization
- Gain an appreciation for the time and effort involved in a migration and discover new OCI capabilities that improve efficiency and deliver business value faster
- Marc Caruso, Chief Architect – Syntax