Businesses of all types and sizes are considering the best ways to leverage cloud solutions for their most mission-critical systems, including Oracle E-Business Suite and the surrounding application ecosystem. Common goals include improvements to performance, availability, and scalability while also achieving cost savings. Businesses will often overlook critical costs that need to be considered during any TCO analysis for a cloud migration.
In this on-demand webinar, we will discuss how these goals can be achieved using a variety of hybrid cloud architectures, while also carefully managing costs.
- The challenges customers face when managing E-Business Suite both on-premises and in the cloud
- Cloud migration best practices to adequately understand architecture and cost trade-offs and building a business case
- A review of the architecture nuances of each of Oracle’s authorized cloud platforms – AWS, Azure, and OCI – and the nuances that should be considered for each
- An overview of a best practices design on each platform and some of the considerations that can impact availability and performance
- How hyperscalers can be leveraged in an on-premises or private cloud framework to provide a cost-effective solution for scalability
- Marc Caruso, Chief Architect, Syntax