Many enterprises today need to manage complex, mission-critical SAP systems on the cloud. In this on-demand webinar, Syntax and Amazon Web Services (AWS) review high availability (HA) configurations for SAP applications and share what’s important for various business roles to consider when managing mission-critical apps on AWS. In addition, you will see a failover demo and HA configuration.
In This Webinar, You'll Learn To:
- Handle failovers without service interruptions
- Monitor mission-critical applications at the infrastructure and app levels while correlating real-time events between the two
- Meet and exceed recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) targets
- Accommodate dynamic, rapid growth of your IT environment with very little to no downtime
- Matthew Lobaugh, Global Industry and ISV Partner lead - SAP Team, AWS
- Colin Dawes, Chief Solution Architect, Syntax
- Ryan Frazer, Senior Systems Engineer - Team Lead, Syntax
- Antonio Tavera, SAP Cloud Specialist, Syntax
Who Should Watch?
IT managers, IT directors, IT supervisors, IT administrators, system/network admins, C-Level or LOB managers (CEOs, CMOs, COOs, LOB Directors)