We all know that JDE security is complex and implementing a governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) strategy can be challenging. At the same time, JDE is very flexible and extremely effective at stopping fraud while ensuring users are safe. The key issue is balancing efficiency with the need to control Segregation of Duties and proper risk management.
The problems most users face include how to rapidly achieve “best practice”, how to make maintenance an easy task, and how to satisfy the auditor waiting around the corner.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Implementing standard roles in a day
- Building a coherent and efficient risk management strategy
- Segregation of Duties – how to easily check before you allocate security
- A day in the life, creating an efficient Security Lifecyle
- Collin Dawes, Chief Solution Architect, Syntax
- Mike Ward, CEO, Q Software