We all know the problem with JDE security: it's complex, and trying to implement a GRC strategy can be challenging. But JDE is also very flexible and extremely good at stopping fraud while ensuring the users are safe and happy. The key issue is balancing efficiency with the need to control SoD and proper risk management.
The problems most people suffer from are how to rapidly achieve “best practice,” how to make maintenance an easy task, and how to satisfy the auditor waiting around the corner.
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- Implementing standard roles in a day
- Building a coherent and efficient risk management strategy
- Segregation of Duties – how to easily check before you allocate security
- A day in the life, creating an efficient Security Lifecyle
- Collin Dawes, Chief Solution Architect, Syntax
- Mike Ward, CEO, Q Software