If you are using JD Edwards Payroll, you are most likely aware there is a year-end requirement to report wages earned and taxes withheld for each employee to the Social Security Administration.
In this live webinar, we will discuss JD Edwards Payroll, the year-end process, and what needs to be done to have a successful transition from one year to the next. We will specifically discuss the latest changes for the 2021 W-2 process.
This session is geared specifically for US-based companies or companies with US operations and salary responsibilities. Employees that use or are involved with the year-end process for JD Edwards Payroll/HCM, year-end ESU, or other year-end payroll or tax functions and reporting will benefit from this session.
During this webinar, we will discuss:
- Payroll History Integrity Reports – Tax and PDBA
- Year-End Rollovers
- Verifying Employee, Company, PDBA, and Tax Type Information
- Setting-Up the Year-End Workbench
- What’s New for the 2021 W-2 Process
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) Reporting
- New Legislation Impacting JDE Payroll or the JDE Year-End Process
- Felicia Bratton, Senior Application Consultant - Syntax