Today, internal IT organizations are looking to deliver more value to the business and reduce their focus on operational tasks. ERP application security requires an initial architecture and design, implementation, and ongoing administration. Organizations can struggle with these steps which can increase risk, lower their TCO, and lead to frustrated users.
In this on-demand webinar, we will focus on simplifying the ongoing administration of ERP security for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and review the entire ERP Security Lifecycle and where organizations can improve their audit and compliance, lower risk, and increase value while becoming more responsive to end user requests.
Specifically, tools and services for the ongoing management of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne security will be discussed and options presented for ERP managed security services with no software purchases. With this novel approach organizations can realize value with little to no upfront costs.
- Review the components of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Application Security and the ERP Application Security Lifecycle
- Differentiate the periodic and ongoing administrative activities which should occur to maintain EnterpriseOne Application Security
- Identify tools and reports which can help automate security, reduce costs, simplify administration, enhance compliance, reduce risk, and improve end user response time to security requests.
- Review barriers to automating and simplifying security and moving to a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Managed Application Security Service
- Colin Dawes, Chief Solution Architect - Syntax
- Mike Ward, CEO - Q Software