Whether you are remaining on-premises or moving to the cloud, the management of your JD Edwards EnterpriseOne licensing is critical and needs to include processes to track usage. You do not want to wait until the Oracle licensing team asks for an audit to discover a usage overage.
Staying within the license limits of your contract is one of the regular health checks you should implement to ensure license compliance. Customers must also be aware of the licensing requirements of the operating systems, middleware, database, and other 3rd party products required to run EnterpriseOne.
In this webinar, we will provide:
- An overview of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Licensing
- The basic “gotchas” of Oracle ERP licensing
- An understanding of the Oracle License Audit Process
- Review a framework for licensing the supporting operating systems, middleware, database and the EnterpriseOne prerequisites
- Learn about innovative tools to aid your EnterpriseOne licensing analysis
- Colin Dawes: Chief Security Architect, Syntax
- Mike Ward: CEO, Q Software