In today’s evolving world of government regulations, organizations are compelled to adapt and adjust to a shifting landscape of policies which impact their technology environment. Recent regulations such as GDPR and CCPA can have a significant impact on ERP implementations and may require multiple process, contractual, and technology changes within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is focused on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. It also addresses the export of personal data outside the EU. The California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) has been implemented by the state of California and impacts the data of individuals that reside within the state.
For global organizations running JD Edwards EnterpriseOne these regulations, in addition to other compliance requirements, may impact your instance and environment topologies, application security, requirement for encryption, and overall systems management.
- Review the impact of compliance standards such as GDPR and CCPA on JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Align practices, operations, and technology changes to ensure compliance
- Review the applicable tools which can aid the compliance and monitoring of regulatory standards
- Colin Dawes, Chief Solution Architect, Syntax
- Mike Ward, CEO, Q Software