Many companies leverage IIoT and SAP’s capabilities to survive and thrive in today’s evolving business landscape. There are several benefits to linking IIoT and ERP data, such as predictive quality and maintenance, remotely monitoring operations, lower production costs, and increased business continuity.
Companies are also utilizing IIoT to innovate and rethink their business models, provide new digital services to their customers, create digital twins, and enable intelligent business operations. For example, IIoT can provide insights into a company’s industrial production, saving money by utilizing fewer raw materials and improving inventory management. According to the World Economic Forum, IIoT can reduce overall inventory levels and lower maintenance costs.
- Why IIoT provides tangible business value
- How customers can plan for SAP and IIoT integration
- Why IIoT is a significant improvement “lever” during challenging times
- How partnering helps companies build industrial IoT applications
- Jay McBain, Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Pugal Janakiraman, Worldwide, Business Development, Industrial IoT, AWS
- Roan Low, SAP Solutions Architect, Syntax
- Bjoern Bartheidel, Vice President, Intelligent Industry Services, Syntax
- Karl-Michael Winter, Vice President Global Engineering & R&D, Nitrex Metal Inc.
- Greg Orloff, Sr. Analyst & CBDO, IIoT World