According to IDC, Digital Transformation is driving businesses to rethink their technology strategy, and that includes moving beyond their legacy ERP and back-office systems. As cloud deployments continue to fulfill the promise of speed, agility, and flexibility, IT leaders at both large and mid-sized organizations are looking closely at migrating their critical ERP systems to the cloud.
This on-demand webinar presents recent IDC research on the market for cloud-hosted ERP and includes insight from Syntax subject matter experts regarding:
- Keys for planning and implementing a successful ERP migration
- Importance of organizations having a business-first, digital-driven strategy
- What IT leaders should look for in a vendor partner
- Colin Dawes: Chief Solution Architect, Syntax
- Ekrem Hatip: Senior SAP Cloud Solutions Architect, Syntax
- Mickey North Rizza: Vice President of Enterprise Applications and Digital Commerce, IDC