In this 60-minute webinar, Syntax solution architects will explore the benefits of running your E-Business Suite solution on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure, key deployment considerations of EBS on OCI, the licensing and requirements necessary for a migration, and easy enhancement you can make to availability, scalability, and performance. Running E-Business Suite on OCI allows customers to better leverage their ERP investment without the need to reimplement, while also giving them many of the benefits of a SaaS solution. Leveraging a combination of Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) offerings from OCI provides customers with better availability and scalability, more out-of-the-box capabilities, and a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
In this on-demand webinar, we review:
- The most common models for leveraging OCI for E-Business Suite and architecture considerations
- How OCI can be used to cost-effectively improve E-Business Suite High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- How to deploy EBS project environments in OCI inexpensively and in a license-compliant manner
- How to integrate OCI into your current ERP ecosystem
- Examples of leveraging OCI platform solutions for authentication, analytics, development, and integration services