Delivered at Quest Experience Week – Oracle Cloud Day – December 9, 2020
Fenner Precision Polymers needed to upgrade their tools release for JD Edwards EnterpriseOne. The organization recognized the opportunity to upgrade and migrate to the public cloud simultaneously.
After successfully making the migration from private cloud to Amazon Web Services, Fenner was able to achieve reduced costs, increased scalability, and improved support. This presentation provides a case study on the business drivers, considerations, planning, and risk mitigation steps that must be considered when making a move to the public cloud.
- Business drivers and compelling events which drive a cloud migration
- Risks to consider when making the move to AWS
- Details for planning an AWS migration
- Tips and tricks for a successful migration
- Todd Chromzak – Regional Sales Director, Syntax
- Jim Koelsch – VP Information Technology, Fenner Precision Polymers