Amazon Web Services (AWS) continuously rolls out new tools and capabilities around analytics at a pace that can be hard to keep up with, much less take advantage of. In this session, we will provide an overview of the AWS suite of analytics tools, discuss current concepts such as data lakes, unstructured data, ML and AI, and review some ways that customers can begin experimenting on their own to see what areas would be beneficial to their business.
- Discuss concepts and use cases of current analytical concepts and technologies such as serverless architecture, columnar storage, data lakes, AI, ML, and more, and why it is important to businesses today
- Provide an overview of the AWS Suite of Analytics tools
- Demonstrate and discuss how easy it is for customers to explore and get their feet wet with the technologies that are right for them
- Craig Kelly: VP of Analytics Syntax
- Jeremy Harms: Director of Business Intelligence, Syntax