Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) is the core platform upon which many businesses rely for their most critical processes. Historically, organizations have used multiple business intelligence (BI) tools like Discoverer, OBIEE, and BI Publisher to meet the varied needs of operational reporting, financial reporting, and analytics.
As organizations continue to expand their application portfolios beyond a monolithic ERP paradigm, those tools have become less effective. New and varied data sources, such as cloud-based applications and public cloud data services, as well as new methods to analyze and act on data, create opportunities for organizations to look at their Oracle EBS data in a new light.
With so many new options available, customers struggle to understand the tools and data at their disposal and how they can best leverage them to make business decisions.
In this 60-minute on-demand webinar, we will discuss the current BI trends for Oracle EBS including traditional and next-generation tools, new sources of data that can be integrated with ERP data, and how customers are using combinations of these solutions to achieve actionable intelligence and gain competitive advantage.
In this webinar, we review:
- The current state and roadmap for Oracle EBS financial and operational reporting
- The current state and roadmap for Oracle EBS real-time analytics
- How customers are leveraging platform services to integrate external data sources to Oracle EBS
- Marc Caruso: Chief Solutions Architect, Syntax
- Craig Kelly: Vice President Business Intelligence, Syntax
- Rupesh Sharma: CEO, Orbit Analytics
- Ravi Jasti: CTO, Orbit Analytics