THE BUSINESS CASE FOR THE PRIVATE CLOUD FOR ORACLE ERP
Choosing between the Public and Private Cloud is one of the most challenging choices that Oracle E-Business Suite and JD Edwards users face today. A good way to jump start that decision making process is to ask yourself questions similar to the ones below:
- Will you be able to meet your audit and compliance requirements regardless of which Cloud you choose?
- Do your non-production usage rates lend themselves to a metered pricing model?
- Can you seamlessly “Lift and Shift” to any Cloud option, or do your existing technology investments, platform choices, and customizations require you to do in-depth due diligence?
- Where does your security risk tolerance threshold lie, and how does that translate to the choices you face about the Cloud?
- How does your choice of Clouds impact your Oracle licensing structure?
Syntax invites you to watch this on-demand webinar where we provide the insights needed to help answer those questions so that you can begin charting your course to the Cloud.
This is Part 2 of a multi-part series of webcasts on Cloud options for Oracle ERP. Part 1 reviewed the issue of workload placement in the Cloud. Part 3 will highlight the business case specifically for Public Cloud. The series will wrap up in Part 4 by discussing how to effectively use both Public and Private Clouds in a Hybrid Cloud strategy.