Digital transformation has accelerated the migration of SAP to cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS). If you have already moved SAP to the AWS cloud as part of your company's digital journey, you are intimately familiar with the advantages of scalability, high availability, security, and dependable disaster recovery - to name a few.
What you may not realize is that, by moving to AWS, you also gain a distinct advantage when it comes to unlocking the full potential of your data, including SAP data.
On-Demand Webinar Takeaways:
- How pairing AWS capabilities and SAP data can deliver more business value
- Why a transformation is underway in how companies think of data
- How to use AWS cloud as a platform for innovation
- Craig Kelly, Vice President of Business Analytics, Syntax
- Roan Low, SAP Solutions Architect, Syntax
- Amr El Meleegy, Business Development Manager for SAP on AWS, AWS
- Steven Kim, Global Business Development Lead for SAP Solutions, AWS