E-Business Suite will be supported through 2031 and beyond with the current release of 12.2 under Oracle’s Continuous Innovation model. There are several major dates coming up for both E-Business Suite and Oracle Database that customers must be aware of and act on.
In this first webinar in a series on optimizing E-Business Suite, we discuss what you need to do to “keep the lights on” and review several key focus areas that are most concerning for Oracle customers for 2021; including license optimization, cloud migration options, integration strategies, multi-cloud management, and security.
KEY webinar TAKEAWAYS:
- Understand how Oracle’s Lifetime Support and Error Correction Policies impact your E-Business Suite application and technology investments and what you need to do to stay supported
- Learn some of the key things you can do during year-end to improve the health and performance of your E-Business Suite environment
- Hear the latest and greatest trends in cloud migration options, including a comparison of public cloud features and what you should consider when moving your application footprint
- Learn how to review your footprint to optimize Oracle licensing and support spend, and how to proactively be prepared for an Oracle audit
- Get an overview of integration technologies customers are using with E-Business Suite and how you can wrangle connectivity to other SaaS applications and reporting solutions
- Understand the key security concerns that customers are facing and some ways they are addressing them, both for E-Business Suite and other enterprise applications
- Marc Caruso: Chief Architect, Syntax