Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) offers companies running E-Business Suite (EBS) cost-effective ways to enhance availability and disaster recovery postures. In this on-demand session, Syntax EBS Solutions Architect Charles Valade defines what high availability disaster recovery are—and aren’t—then walks you through how to create highly available EBS deployments on OCI.
This session also covers various disaster recovery scenarios and how to implement them on OCI. It concludes with additional considerations that relate to high availability and disaster recovery on OCI beyond EBS applications architecture.
Topics covered in this on-demand webinar include:
- How backups are not a disaster recovery plan
- The difference between high availability and disaster recovery
- How to enhance EBS availability using OCI
- Different disaster recovery approaches using OCI for both on-premises and cloud-based EBS deployments
- Additional considerations for high availability and disaster recovery beyond EBS application architecture
EBS Solutions Architect (Syntax)
Charles is a seasoned technology professional with 30 years of experience in the information technology field. For the last 15 years, he has been working in the enterprise application managed services space in client management, solution architecture, and technical sales roles. He has designed and supported Oracle applications solutions on traditional hosting platforms, IBM Cloud, and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).