JD Edwards EnterpriseOne allows many configuration options within a security model. Understanding the various components is key to maintaining a high level of security while remaining efficient. Together, Syntax and Q Software offer unrivalled experience on these issues. We have jointly implemented secure JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environments for many years and can lead you through this wilderness to a controlled and efficient solution.
In this webinar we cover the following topics:
- EnterpriseOne best practices, all doors closed security model implementation
- Overview of a global EnterpriseOne role-based security model
- EnterpriseOne security strategy – implementation and administration
- An overview of Q Software security management tools
- Tess Scott, Senior Security and Project Manager, Syntax
- Preston Leftwich, Technical Manager, Q Software