Hear the latest JD Edwards developments from Oracle Group Vice President, Gary Grieshaber and Vice President of Application Development, Paul Houtkooper.
JD Edwards has been around for over 30 years. In most spaces it would be considered a legacy system. But JD Edwards has consistently evolved from its beginning as an Enterprise Resource Planning solution to be a global system effective across multiple technologies.
Today JD Edwards features advanced ERP capabilities and a lifetime support policy. Some of the recent enhancements including automation, digitalization, and cloud capabilities.
With a growing trend towards cloud applications and increased options from other ERP vendors including Oracle, is JD Edwards nearing the end?
In this 60 Minute webinar, JD Edwards experts from Oracle and Syntax will outline the future of JD Edwards and how Oracle is investing in the JD Edwards platform for the long haul.
During this webinar, you will cover the following topics:
- The current state of JD Edwards and the support roadmap
- Release 22 – The latest features and enhancements
- What’s really happening with JD Edwards/Real-world examples from Syntax customers
- How does JD Edwards compare to other Oracle ERP products?
- What are my options. What should I consider when planning the future of my JD Edwards system?
- Gary Grieshaber , Group VP, Application Development, Oracle
- Paul Houtkooper, VP, Application Development, Oracle
- Marcelo Tamassia, Chief Technology Officer, Syntax