ON DEMAND WEBINAR
How to Pack Your Oracle EBS Suitcase for Your Cloud Journey
In this 60-minute webinar, Syntax provides an overview of the options available to migrate E-Business Suite to cloud, the pros and cons of each, and how customers can achieve business benefits during the process with minimal expense. Syntax experts offer tips for the architecture and migration, as well as outline the numerous capability advantages that can be gained, including burst capacity, automated failover, and modern PaaS services. Finally, Syntax provides an overview of co-existence and integration strategies with Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications, and how organizations must invest in an enterprise release management function to minimize risk and improve supportability.
Now that you’re ready to begin a journey to the cloud, be sure to take the time to understand the big picture and know your options to ensure a successful journey.
- Understand E-Business Suite cloud deployment models and architecture considerations in private cloud, AWS, Azure, and OCI
- Learn how to modernize E-Business Suite to optimize Cloud capabilities and functionality
- Understand how to create a SaaS-like experiences for E-Business Suite on public cloud
- Integrate Oracle Fusion Cloud Applications with E-Business Suite for new ERP functionality
- Learn about the role of enterprise release management in today’s cloud-driven application landscape