Hackers can shut down your entire business operations for days. A ransomware attack can bring a company to its knees, forcing layoff and declaring bankruptcy. With the growing sophistication of hackers and the growing cybersecurity talent shortage, companies are in a tough spot.
A disturbing trend that is emerging for 2022 is “double extortion” ransomware. Hackers demand a ransom for decrypting the encrypted files. Then, they request a second payment to prevent the stolen data from being distributed online. Is this tactic a trend or a fad for bad actors?
In this On-Demand Webinar, you’ll learn:
- The top cybersecurity trends for 2022
- What risks and threats are the most essential for companies to address to protect themselves
- With limited cybersecurity resources and staff, how should companies best maximize their budget and not squander it
- What are the "must do's" to protect your mission-critical systems and data
- Matthew Rogers, Global Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Americas - Syntax
- Bob Bragdon, CSO Magazine Editor
- Chris Maurer, Professor of Commerce - The University of Virginia