Your IT Team is Too Busy
IT teams are turning to the cloud to give their enterprises a competitive edge. In fact, they are utilizing more cloud services than ever to gain agility and drive the business forward. IDC stated that the cloud will account for 60-70 percent of all software, services, and technology spending by 2020. But as your cloud environment grows, it can be challenging to manage all of the moving parts and keep your data secure, especially if your internal IT team is short on time and resources.
Maximize Your Cloud Investment
Many enterprises partner with managed cloud providers to minimize the burden on their in-house team and take advantage of the flexibility that the cloud offers. In this guide, you will discover:
- How much the IT skills gap is costing your enterprise
- The 4 levels of the managed cloud and which one fits your enterprise
- The #1 cloud migration mistake (and how to avoid it)
- How to keep your data secure in the cloud
- Keys to moving your mission-critical SAP systems to the cloud
With the right managed cloud partner, you can drive the most value from your cloud investments and succeed in the new world of IT.