Be Prepared for the Next Generation of IT Security Threats
Businesses face more security risks and threats than ever before. As companies expand their IT environments across both clouds and legacy systems, their attack surface expands significantly. Meanwhile, the proliferation of mobile and Internet of Things (IoT) devices has provided cyber criminals with new entrance points.
According to the Ponemon Institute, the average breach costs $8.2 million and takes 279 days to detect and contain.
Discover the steps you must take to protect your company from today’s ever-evolving security risks and threats, including:
- The top IT security threats you should keep on your radar
- Why protecting your data requires you to get comfortable with being uncomfortable
- How to get buy-in for IT security
- The layers of a comprehensive IT security strategy
- If a lack of cybersecurity talent puts you at risk
This guide showcases best practices on how to minimize your security risks while freeing your internal team to focus on innovation.